Sticky Asian Style Beef Short Ribs
Our Chef has put his spin on a favourite with our latest Chef Special, Sticky Asian Style Beef Short Ribs. Slow-cooked in a traditional master stock of 16 hours this dish has all of the flavours you know and love. Tender & delicious the ribs are glazed with the braising liquid for the further intensity of flavour and plum sauce for that finger-licking stickiness.
- 1.2kg of beef short ribs
Delivered straight to your door, snap-frozen, in a vacuum-sealed bag. Product is marinated, to be reheated at home, see preparation instructions below.
About our Exclusive Chef Special:
Our chef's pride themselves on being able to source the finest local farm-fresh produce and negotiate the best value deals for you and your family. Each week, they will be sharing the best produce on the market from Australia's top farmers.
● $10 delivery on orders over $200.
● $20 delivery on orders over $100.
Be sure to follow our Chef's instructions below to ensure these are cooked to perfection.
1. Remove the ribs from the freezer and allow to thaw in the fridge for 24 hours.
2. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees celsius.
3. Remove ribs from vacuum pouch and place on an oven tray. Utilise one third of the provided glaze and slather this across the ribs. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes.
4. Remove ribs from oven and apply a 2nd portion of the glaze. Return to the oven for another 7 - 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and use remaining glaze. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
Chef's Suggestion: Serve with fresh lime wedges, fresh chilli and coriander.
Organic beef ribs (OBE), gluten free soy sauce, ginger, chilli, garlic, cinnamon, coriander, star anise, brown sugar, coriander seeds, dried chilli, white vinegar, plum sauce, sesame oil, cloves, shiitake mushrooms