Saltimbocca Style Pork Strip Loin
Chef Special Offer
Limited stock now available.
This week's Chef Special is our Saltimbocca Style Pork Strip Loin. This tender 1kg piece of Willy Willy Creek Pork, sourced from the Macleay Valley has been prepared Saltimbocca Style, with prosciutto di parma and sage, ready for your next roast dinner. Serve with our Honey Glazed Carrots and Chat Potatoes
- Approx 1kg of Pork Strip Loin, Saltimbocca Style, delivered raw.
Delivered straight to your door, snap-frozen, in a vacuum-sealed bag. Product is marinated, to be reheated at home, see preparation instructions below.
About our Exclusive Chef Special:
Our chef's pride themselves on being able to source the finest local farm-fresh produce and negotiate the best value deals for you and your family. Each week, they will be sharing the best produce on the market from Australia's top farmers.
● $10 delivery on orders over $200.
● $20 delivery on orders over $100.
- Allow the meat to full defrost before preparing. Preheat fan forced oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Remove meat from packaging and place in roasting tray
- Place in oven for 40 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Chef's Tip: To create an accompanying sauce, once the pork has been removed from the roast tray, deglaze the tray with a splash of white wine and return to a low heat. Add a spoonful of capers and chopped parsley, simmer for 2 - 3 minutes
Pork strip loin, prosciutto di parma, sage