Southern Smoked Brisket
Smokey, sticky and succulent is how our chefs describe this slow-cooked brisket. Marinated in traditional Southern BBQ flavours and slow-cooked for over 12 hours. Our chefs have taken all the hard work out of preparing this piece of meat, making sure it is juicy and tender on arrival.
- 1kg of Southern Smoked Brisket
Delivered straight to your door, snap-frozen, in a vacuum-sealed bag. Product is marinated, to be reheated at home, see preparation instructions below.
● $10 delivery on orders over $200.
● $20 delivery on orders over $100.
1. Remove the brisket from the freezer and allow to thaw in the fridge for 24 hours.
2. Remove brisket from vacuum pouch and place on an oven tray. Ensure any sauce left in the bag is removed to be used in the cooking process. You can use the extra sauce to either baste the brisket while cooking or to coat before cooking for maximum moistness.
3. Our chefs have done all of the hard work for you by pre-slow cooking the brisket overnight for 12 hours, all you need to do now is reheat. You can choose to reheat either in the oven or under the grill; both methods are chef-approved.
To reheat in the oven - preheat your oven to 220 degrees. Place the brisket onto a tray, place them on the top shelf of your oven. Then cook for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.
To reheat using your grill, we recommended cooking for 5 - 10 minutes or until you achieve a crunchy crust.
Marinade: Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce (Tomato Puree (56%) (Water, Tomato Paste), Sugar, Thickener (1422 from Maize), Molasses, Salt, Food Acid 260, Flavours, Colour 150c, Spice, Vegetable Gum).