Slow Roasted Herb Crusted Lamb Rack
Chef Special Offer - 50% OFF Slow Roasted Herb Crusted Lamb Rack.
This week's Chef Special is perfect for a Springtime Sunday lunch. Oven-roasted to perfection and crusted with our Chef's favourite trio - herbs, garlic and parmesan.
Only available while stock lasts.
Delivered straight to your door, snap-frozen, in a vacuum-sealed bag. Product is marinated, to be reheated at home, see preparation instructions below.
About our Exclusive Chef Special:
Our chef's pride themselves on being able to source the finest local farm-fresh produce and negotiate the best value deals for you and your family. Each week, they will be sharing the best produce on the market from Australia's top farmers.
● $10 delivery on orders over $200.
● $20 delivery on orders over $100.
Our Chef suggests following the below steps to prepare this dish to achieve a blushing pink / medium finish. If you prefer your lamb more/less cooked, adjust the cooking times accordingly.
- Allow the lamb to thaw fully before preparing
- Remove lamb rack from the vacuum pouch. Preheat a fan forced oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place the lamb rack on an oven proof baking tray, crust side up. Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Place lamb in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the heat to 160 degrees celsius and cook for a further 15 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Remove lamb from the oven and allow to rest at room temperature, uncovered for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Serve whole as a table centre piece or carve cutlets as desired. Season to taste & enjoy!